What is this program?
The Mircroenterprise Assistance Program is a forgivable loan program for businesses with five or fewer employees. Applications for businesses located in Greenfield, Buckland, Shelburne and Montague are open with more towns in Franklin County coming soon.
Who might qualify?
The following are the eligibility criteria:
- Business must be a for-profit business located in Greenfield, Buckland, Shelburne or Montague.
- Business must have been in operation on September 10, 2019 and have continuing operations thru March 10, 2020.
- Micro enterprise businesses are those with 5 or fewer employees (including the owner)
- Owner’s household income is less than 80% HUD median income adjusted by household size.
- Business must either be open (as an essential business) or intend to re-open as allowed by guidance issued by Governor Baker.
- Must have more than $20,000 in annual sales
- Bricks and mortar have priority
- First come, first serve.
Please visit your town or city’s website for more information about this program or contact our Business Development Director, Amy Shapiro, directly.
Amy Shapiro, Business Development Director | Franklin County CDC | email@example.com | call or text cell (413) 834-2508
MJ Adams, Community and Economic Development Director | 14 Court Square, Greenfield, MA 01301 | (413) 772-1548 x 2 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Town and City Specific Sites: