The Franklin County CDC is an equal opportunity employer. All job postings will be removed once filled. Applicants should send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
LET’S WORK TOGETHER
Business Assistance Coordinator
Full Time | Business Assistance Coordinator
The Franklin County Community Development Corporation (FCCDC) seeks a dynamic and entrepreneurial Business Development Coordinator who is responsible for counseling small business owners to start, stabilize and grow. The Business Development Coordinator will work with the FCCDC team in areas of business development & lending and administering programs that benefit small businesses.
• Work with the FCCDC team to meet organizational goals and mission
• Participate in anti-racism activities and help work for racial and economic justice
• Assist in implementing, monitoring, and evaluating program benchmarks
• Collect data, record results, evaluate activities and create reports
• Manage administrative aspects of the program
• Coordinate meetings and activities with collaborators and stakeholders
• Be an active team member and coordinate with project members
• Conduct outreach and promotion of services and program
• Coordinate workshops and seminars on business-related topics
Client Service Level
• Conduct intake interviews with clients and assess business assistance requirements
• Counsel clients on business-related issues and/or refer clients to other resources
• Assist in loan packaging applications, with micro-loan decisions and loan follow-up.
• Monitor clients to ensure they are receiving appropriate technical assistance and are meeting program goals
Email cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org by October 23, 2020.