Job Title: Production Assistant –
Employment Status: Temporary Part-time
June – October 2010, 20 hours per week minimum
The FCCDC is seeking a motivated
individual to continue the growth of our Food Processing Center (FPC). This position will report to, and assist the
Food Processing Center Manager in the delivery of services to members of the
FCCDC’s FPC in
· Assist with the production of scheduled processes for a wide variety of food products;
· Perform sanitation and maintenance of a commercial food handling facility;
· Oversee temporary workers and coordinate production in the absence of the FPC Manager.
· Provide support to the FPC Manager, including production record-keeping, facility maintenance, facility training, support for Members and other administrative tasks as assigned by the Program Manager.
· High school /diploma or equivalent;
· At least 3 years of high volume food service experience;
· Supervisory experience in a food facility;
· Serve Safe Certified;
· Able to lift 50 lb. loads;
· Ability to follow and complete detailed procedures and provide accurate record-keeping;
· Ability to follow and complete detailed process procedures and provide accurate record-keeping;
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.